- We provide advance marketing materials including still images for print media and “B”-Roll for television commercials.
- We provide FAQ’s and answers to conservation, animal rights and visitor questions. We also provide sample press releases.
- Living Exhibits staff are prepared to participate in on-air interviews and pre-opening press including TV, Radio and print.
- Living Exhibits lend themselves to sponsorship, bounce-back couponing and other cost deferring opportunities.
- When a multi-year exhibit partnership occurs, Living Exhibits adds late summer “peaks” into the next season exhibit. This can provide a marketing opportunity and late season attendance bump.
- Our exhibits provide an excellent venue for after hour parties and special events; all of which provide additional revenue.
Erin Yeakle- Vice President of Operations & Guest Experience
Erin works with our clients to support exhibit marketing, provide education and conservation materials and interfaces with education and interpretive staffs to maximize visitor experience.